Parachute is pleased to announce this year’s topic for Safe Kids Week (June 3 – 9, 2019) is preventing harm from children’s falls in the home and at play. Parachute Safe Kids Week is an annual campaign to raise public awareness of child safety issues, encouraging community involvement as part of the solution.
Check out http://parachutecanada.org/safekidsweek in the coming months to access Safe Kids Week materials, messaging and news about all the great education and awareness activities.
Looking to participate? Public health and other organizations can:
• Provide Parachute with activity ideas and other resources on children’s falls to help us develop campaign materials.
• Let Parachute know if you would like to be a media spokesperson in your community.
• Access information, resources, and campaign toolkits on the SKW webpage.
• Order a campaign toolkit for nominal fees (approx. $25-30).
• Support social media efforts using Parachute turnkey social media messages, images, banners and hashtags.
Thanks to everyone for the ongoing collaboration!