LOOP Community of Practice (CoP) strives to create supportive communities across Canada where adults enjoy quality of life and maintain their independence through the prevention of falls. Practitioners, caregivers, researchers, older adult groups and policy planners working for the health and care of older adults are encouraged to sign up for an online membership (available at no cost to you) with the Fall Prevention Community of Practice-LOOP located here: http://www.fallsloop.com/
- Loop connects you with over 1700 CoP members who are your peers and experts in fall prevention.
- A national community of practice that connects you with others who share a passion for fall prevention.
- The CoP informs, allows you to share ideas and support each other to improve the implementation of evidenced-informed fall prevention practices.
What does the CoP offer?
- Education and training on fall prevention
- Sharing evidence-based resources and information
- Access to research evidence through a skilled Information Specialist
- Partnership building
- Chance to inform research
- Updates on promising practices and policy changes
- Get better services, care and experiences in your community