A Foundation for Strength & Balance
Alberta Health Services (Finding Balance, Injury Prevention) is hosting a free, full-day of learning and networking.
- Health care providers/practitioners who work with seniors and want to know more about preventing seniors’ falls.
- Learn about specific types of strength and balance exercises that are proven to reduce falls risks.
- Walk away with program examples and strategies to support older adults to maintain an active lifestyle.
- The free session runs from 8:30 am-3:45 pm (Alberta time).
- Options presented for joining virtually outside of province include: Skype or Phone
- A Foundation for Strength & Balance: http://findingbalancealberta.ca/practitioners-day/
- Registration: http://findingbalancealberta.ca/practitioners-day-reg/
- Agenda: http://findingbalancealberta.ca/wp-content/uploads/FB-Practitioners-Day-Agenda-2.pdf